There is nothing more wonderful, than what it feels like to be in the presence of such beauty, wisdom and grace.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

If i did not think..

Another day in paradise; well, maybe not paradise... 'Paradise' to me means happiness. People go searching for happiness, but its not until you wake up and realise whats already in your life such as your family, friends and your pets making it worthwhile. Something makes us smile everyday. For me? - the beautiful sunshine (disregarding the cold wind that gave a chill down your spine), laughing when my dog crashes into a tree chasing her ball, and smiling, because i have a roof over my head, loving parents (even if they aren't together) and friends who care about me for me, not for any other reason.

My birthday is in 6 days so the countdown to 21 begins. I'm looking forward to horse riding with my mum and the surprises install for me over the next week. I've had a difficult past three years and i realise now i need to be content with what i have, and stop trying to do more than i can fit in. I'm anxious and i stress myself out alot over thinking, over analysing situations and competing with myself and at times... contradicting myself.. but who doesn't?

I care deeply about my friends and i care for their happiness. I want them to wake up in the morning and feel good about themselves, their lives, their opportunities, jobs and their future. I don't want them to feel afraid or scared because the unknown is an adventure and its exciting but scary.. sometimes we just HAVE to wing it. If things don't work out, you went with the flow, you didn't be conservative, you tried and you had an adventure along the way. Isnt that what lifes about?

No comments:

Post a Comment