There is nothing more wonderful, than what it feels like to be in the presence of such beauty, wisdom and grace.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Truth is BEST

Tuesday the 17th of August. Firstly? My dads birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD. I love you so much. X

-- HaPpY happy birthday, to you and you and YOU i hope your birthday is as wonderful as YOU --


Today was very much a better day at work. Sure, i was upset last night before going out to dinner but some things that were up in the air have been cleared. This made work a hell of a lot easier than yesterday. I've been thinking, my blog must get difficult to read considering i don't use names so ill nickname my best friend George Its been difficult for both George and I. We have caused each other so much hurt and heartache which makes the pain deeper. Because we care for each other, it had to be sorted. We agreed we couldn't throw away everything we've been through on something like that. I know i could have controlled the situation earlier but i had mixed emotions that nevertheless impacted on what happened the past two weeks. Im happy the airs been cleared and the suns rays can begin to shine through.

Im in two different places right now. George knows both and wants me to fix it so there's only one place, but 'the predicament' knows 3/4. There's a quarter about me i haven't told him yet. I will tell him when we have some time to ourselves, i'm just afraid of what he will think however i'm hoping he will just look into my eyes, tell me i'm a beautiful person and say i'll help you. Is that too much to ask when your afraid?

3 comments:

  1. No its not too much to ask at all.... he has to accept u for every thing u are now but also what u have done... nothing is that bad and its made u an even stronger more amazing person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou Em. i guess sometimes its scary. love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone makes mistakes :) so I'm sure it will be fine ..

    ReplyDelete