There is nothing more wonderful, than what it feels like to be in the presence of such beauty, wisdom and grace.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

When life gives you lemons...

...you just add a bit of carrot, beetroot, celery, apple and a knuckle of ginger, whizz it together and drink the shit out of it cos taste good yo and gives you a healthy boost to start the day off saturating your cells with goodness.

This is one of those images with a quote that you stumble across one day whilst perusing random crap on someones facebook page, that makes you stop and read it twice over, and then for a hat trick. It just resonates with you, deep within your soul and you understand completely the meaning behind truly appreciating what you have in your life and the people you've been so fortunate to meet. Whether it be for the short-term or long-term and whether they came into your life only for a season to teach you a lesson, the love we hold in our hearts for the people we were so fortunate to bond with (our families, friendships and relationships) really does last forever, and loving the human race, our earth is so important. We are only on this beautiful planet for the blink of an eye and we get so caught up in the moment, you let the stresses of life and the abundance of societal pressure get you down and make you feel you should be doing things differently, but in reality, like an old friend said to me tonight "you create your own happiness." At the moment, i've done another cycle and i've just applied for a job at the world of sea, (Sea world) and although it seems I'm going backwards, i believe working at a company you've already experienced can be a good thing. I have a renewed interest and i'd be working in a different department and i believe i possess the necessary skills and attributes for the job i've applied and i thought 'what the heck', so why not? So that i shall wait and hopefully get a response soon, otherwise i would love to volunteer at australia zoo again for two weeks. And in all honesty, i feel like now is the best time to move to Melbourne and do what i have always wanted to do, and just live and work there for a year. What a marvellous change of scenery it would be. I just love the culture, the nightlife and the food and i'd get to see more of my half brother. My life isn't stagnant, but i'm at the stage where i have an opportunity to make a life for myself and set up a nest somewhere. I'm 23 years old, and i just want to get out and explore a different city in Australia. Melbourne would be perfect.

I feel life has given me a whole lotta lemons of late and i've just got to take it for what it is. But i wanna be happy, not unhappy, and get out and experience new places and things. It's like im stuck here though, and it isn't a bad thing but at 23, nearly 24, i should be out on my own meeting people, going to classes, just having some fun with the girls, doing my pole dancing classes and getting fit. I think since i've quit my job, im going to have to go for a drive to the sunny coast or to byron and just hang out for a day or two, get up the mountain and head into the bush. Do things that make me happy with people that are my friends and fun to be around. People that know me and understand me.


This weeks goals
ONE: drink more water!
TWO: keep juicing it up.
THREE: bush walk.
FOUR: Ride my bicycle in Byron Bay.
FIVE: Organise an MRI for that stinkin annoying hip!
SIX: smile, paint, laugh, stay up all night and drink red wine.

JP x

No comments:

Post a Comment