There is nothing more wonderful, than what it feels like to be in the presence of such beauty, wisdom and grace.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

short and sweet

I'm still getting headaches and i need a massage...stat! Work is work, nothing much has changed. Couldn't make the phone call but will try again tomorrow. Still feeling frumpy so having fruit for dinner. I miss George, alot. He was the one who helped me through so many ups and downs and led me in the right direction and our friendship has changed, due to circumstances. I miss him. Excited about the volunteering with Australia Zoo, nervous, no, ANXIOUS about seeing the doctor, perhaps ill go tonight by myself. I did ask George to come with me at first because he knows so much about it and has always been there for me. I told "the predicament" the truth about everything feeling upset, lonely and vulnerable. I know he would come with me but maybe i should just do this alone. Attending to more research about a variety of marine life, stretching my hip (yes i still have a tear in my right hip flexor), finished watching One Tree Hill so now i need something new to watch. Rules of Engagement sounds good. Wisdom is wicked. I want to do resort tours again. Lastly, liking me wasn't part of his plan.

This blog is short compared to the rest. Its just how i feel. meh.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad that i feel so far away from my best friend.

    Im worried about Harleys knee. Hopefully he takes care of it.

    ReplyDelete