There is nothing more wonderful, than what it feels like to be in the presence of such beauty, wisdom and grace.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

21/08/2010

Here is my 21st blog post. WOW. 21 posts, still going strong and loving my blog. Hmm... i think a congratulations to myself is in order as i didn't think i could do it. Cheers everybody and thanks goes to all of you who read this for your encouragement and positive feedback. 

Okay, so my day was pretty smooth again and i'm all set for tomorrow. I made the phone call, but couldn't get through so that's my first challenge for the morning. Secondly, to stop being a moody bitch! I know i'm female and it comes within the territory but i guess you gotta look at the signage, and read the fine print. I can control the situation but i know my hormones are playing up - it could be my work, financial frustrations, the pill, my anxiety and so on but disregarding reasoning and excuses, i have to stop. I'm really excited dancing is remaining open so once i create a schedule, exercise will help my mood once again. For now? I feel frumpy and gross but weirdly... happy as well because i know things are looking up. My dog is back to her normal, crazy self, Baskin and Robbins opened literally 2mins away, my friends are supportive and i've tightened the purse strings - now looking for other ways of doing things to save money. Below is a little update about what i'm doing at the moment.

Australia zoo has accepted me as a volunteer assistant to the animal keepers for three different departments and i begin on Wednesday 8th September with my last day on Sunday 12th. I'm looking so forward to it as its such an amazing learning experience and i cant wait to get down and dirty!! I'm going to document my time there and upload a video diary every night of what i did and of course i'll upload some photos. How could i not? This is something i've wanted to do for a long time and im so glad its just around the corner. I'm selling my beloved ballet barre and my video camera on Ebay, paying the money towards my credit cards and then i'll start putting money aside for my Open Water Dive licence and Cairns. I started partner dancing every friday - my dance night in Broadbeach to loosen up and relax, walking my dog in the afternoons and doing pilates. Next week i will organise my dance schedule so i can get on track to fit and healthy once more. Womens health magazine is so worth buying, it gives you some amazing ideas and has great articles on staying healthy and keeping fit. Wouldn't it be great to write for them some day? (and be an elephant keeper...but thats another story.)

Well, i'm off to watch the last episode of One Tree Hill (i know its gay predicament) but i like it.
Doctors trip soon. Attitude reminder.. *Jodie takes a deep breath* Okay i'm ready

Princess Diana said: "they say its better to be poor and happy, than rich and miserable... how about a compromise like moderately rich and just Moody!" -- somehow i don't think that will work considering how i'm dealing with it. But hey, i thought it was interesting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment