There is nothing more wonderful, than what it feels like to be in the presence of such beauty, wisdom and grace.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Written in stone

or perhaps, written by key...thought for today: Can i sail through the changing ocean tides?

Its like a new emotion, tingling, contradictory to the norm. The change of season is upon us. My life has been built upon the decisions i've made and the actions i've pursued. I have a few things on my mind at the moment. Im researching into some companies i'd like to apply for work experience or internships and trying to decide the best avenue to take myself. Easier said than done. Im pretty broke so i'm a little stressed about money but money isn't everything, and there are cheap alternatives to having a good time, it all depends on the company you surround yourself with. Company is key and lately, myself is the best company because im pretty moody. I blame hormones... ha! Well thats the next thing to get sorted. Healthy body, healthy mind, healthy heart = a healthy soul and a peaceful Jodie... :-) (who won't snap at you asking me if i want a tea or coffee)

No comments:

Post a Comment