There is nothing more wonderful, than what it feels like to be in the presence of such beauty, wisdom and grace.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Shh, listen.

Something to ponder...

Dear heart,


This is a message for you, and for all hearts. I carry my heart with me, wherever i go, my hopes and dreams to where shall we go? 


Out in the morning amongst the crisp fresh air, does hope spring eternal, precious and rare?
For today is a day of such beauty in sadness, 
the pain bringing emotions of convoluted madness.


Within the soul breathes fire and light, for fight, the moons brightness shone through the dark of night.
A life laid out, amidst a warm blue day, bravery it took, words hard to say. 


My heart i embrace, and yours all the more, for a hearts a precious spirit and hope does endure,
Protected by strength, a hidden musical score, the condemnation is gone, the battle already won.


The moon says goodnight, the stars fade from sight, the new flowers bloom, the sun so bright.


A new beginning. 
 JP

How interesting the way life takes its course. Anxiety attacks, stress, health problems, and what else? Well, one things for sure, i feel good all over. funny that? I almost feel inside out. Yet, the past week has taught me so much about what i want in life and how to achieve it. One person can make such a difference to your life. It all comes back to you though. I'm literally broke, but not broken. I have my family and friends to help me get through. Some of my old health problems have popped their ugly heads back to the surface. I don't have the cash flow at the moment to amend them, a simple pill won't help but i've been advised yet again for surgery. I suppose when you try to forget about something without fixing the source of the problem, it really can pop its head up when you least expect it! Kind of like emotions in themselves and life itself. hmph! I did breakdown this afternoon from feeling so fed up from it all. Instead of holding in the emotions and letting them build up, you gotta open the valve and just let it flood out. I felt a lot better afterwards, chatting to my dad on skype, speaking to a few friends via text and hearing from my brother in melbourne, well that always helps. I know why i'm upset, its just hard to explain sometimes. I believe, or at least i strive to be emotionally aware of myself and know with consistency and determination i can beat the anxiety, but a little help from my friend St John Wort won't matter. At least i know it works;-)

Lastly, a note on LoVe. Fall in love when you're ready, not when you're lonely. For love is a feeling unlike any other. The bond of love endures strengths and strains, each of which nourishes that feeling of harmony and unity with another. That feeling you feel when you want to keep feeling it is happiness at it's best. Theres a kind of strength and beauty in sadness, courage in pain and bravery in fearful circumstances. Although heartache brings feelings to the surface of unjust and anger, it shows us that we are human, and capable of experiencing an array of emotions that appreciate others that makes us feel alive. What it truly means to be alive. Im crazy and what are you then? Learn to resonate in the sounds of silence. You might learn something...

What is life worth to you? You can't be lonely if you like the person you're alone with. Perhaps chilling out on the beach and soaking up the warmth of the sunlight is the first step to a natural vitamin boost i needed. And a cuddle good night. Never goes astray..

Until the stars fall,

JP xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment