There is nothing more wonderful, than what it feels like to be in the presence of such beauty, wisdom and grace.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A new day breathes new opportunites


Opportunity. It's just one of those words. 

It’s like a new beginning. I don’t know what I imagined it would be like, yet I feel content. It’s an exciting new opportunity and I’m going to throw myself into it with all I’ve got. What do I have to lose? I have no experience, I didn’t even know the job I was going for, yet I went in there with an open mind ready for anything and it looks like I could do well as long as I’m committed and give it a decent go. LIKE A BOSS!

On the other hand… I’m really looking forward to what the next few days have to bring. I’m doing some demonstrations and seeing a few friends of mine who are helping me out. Been looking forward to tomorrow night for some time now, finally its nearly here. What am I, 16 again, im a little nervous actually. Apprehensive, they might also call it? Strangers are just friends waiting to happen... right? And again, what do you have to lose. If something makes you smile well thats the first step. Like they say, it uses a lot more muscles to frown, than smile, so don't be afraid to show off them pearly whites! 

Even though i'm battling through these health issues, they aren't so bad that i cant do something about it and it's a lot better than having a viral infection that keeps you pinned to the couch for two months. It's brought me a lot of frustration, anxiety and sent me downhill but its not the end of the world, and each little step i take towards fixing it, helps. Im so lucky my new boss is understanding of my situation. We are only human. 

Now, to what im thinking at the moment, If only Byron wasn't so far away... its easy enough to drive there, i know this, it's not far really. I would drive there every night, i feel a kind of attachment to Byron. Its a feeling of bliss and caution. Not only from my past experiences but its like my heart wants me to be there and here at the same time. Sound confusing. It makes more sense in my head. Emotion would have to be at times one of the hardest things to explain, and to pin point exactly how you feel about something. You know when you have a whole lot of somethings affecting how you feel, yet, if you could separate those pieces into individual bits, you might make some sense out of the mess. It's a domino effect. Every bit of experience in life adds up and affects how you experience the rest of your life, because your subconscious picks up on minute details and gives your head and heart a heads up and says "hey, use caution here". We are so lucky. Instead of drifting aimlessly, we listen to our body and seek to understand and comprehend the signals. 

I don't want to miss out on any opportunities, and i won't apologise for being myself. I don't aim for the spotlight, i pursue whats best for me. If i fail, ill jump up and try again. Attitude. It's all about ya darn attitude!

Peace and love

JP


No comments:

Post a Comment