There is nothing more wonderful, than what it feels like to be in the presence of such beauty, wisdom and grace.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Isn't she lovely.

Stevie wonder. This was the song that played on the radio when my mum held me for the very first time in hospital after an emergency caesarean. Isn't she lovely. Isn't she wonderful. I can only imagine what it must of been like to hold your daughter for the very first time. Made from love, so very happy. This song played on the radio this afternoon as I headed to my bestys house. This song brings tears to my mums eyes because it was such a happy moment for her. It reminded me of driving up mount tambourine with my mum beside me singing away and loving every minute of it. It's thanks to my mum I am the woman I am today. Although I have learned alot of things myself along the way, she has taught me the language of love, caring and understandng, empathy, patience and the list goes on. I only hope that someday I have the same special bond with my daughter as i do with my mum. Its one of the most important things in my life and today my change in attitude demonstrated this.

I said I wouldn't contradict myself and today I didn't. We are in charge of our actions and how we react to things. Don't let trivial matters affect you because in the end it doesn't matter. The people we surround ourselves with everyday make an impression on us that you can take in account or ignore. Right now I'm typing this on my iPhone and having extreme difficulty spelling correctly. The f1 is on and the people I'm with are pretty silent ATM and doing there own thing. The race starts in about 5 mins so I though I'd do some blogging whilst I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment