There is nothing more wonderful, than what it feels like to be in the presence of such beauty, wisdom and grace.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Friend

NADINE

She is the sweetest berry,
bright red, as pure as a rose,
a love so kind and innocent,
her heart in which it shows.

She is the most beautiful swan,
dancing across the lake,
her fingertips brushed softly pink,
her heart shall never break.

She is the sunshine on a cloudy day,
as pretty as a bird,
her courage hidden beneath her wings,
her heart as strong, unstirred.

I know she is so precious and kind,
and of the sweetest deed,
her smile lights up the saddest times,
in the life in which i lead.

She is a glorious wonder,
to me, more than words can say,
a friend to me forever there,
in my life forever she will stay.

She is my friend, one of the best,
i will ever know,
for her love for life and heart of gold,
is one of a kind to show.

Raise the curtain, raise your glass,
for Nadine is a most precious being,
i wish for her only happiness and love
and to always follow her dreams.

Love and thoughts xx

No comments:

Post a Comment