There is nothing more wonderful, than what it feels like to be in the presence of such beauty, wisdom and grace.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Feeling happy? Definitely.

Here we go again with the endless thoughts running through my mind. I sat staring at a blank page reminiscing about my past week and the people i've been so fortunate to meet. I've been listening to the sounds of the good vibrations festival practically all day, thankful that i'm not there. Today it was important to have a day alone. I cleaned at work this morning, went to the gym for an hour, bathed my dog, chilled out in the sun for a bit (vitamin d is always good), cleaned the house, studied, relaxed, slept, studied which brings me to the now. My thoughts begin at 21 blog.

~ the colour begins to shine through the black and white ~

This past week i've lacked motivation for study and revision. I've been a little moody, okay, time to be honest, i've had terrible mood swings so terribly moody. I've just felt exhausted all week, nevertheless, it's been the best week of the year, and considering i'm heading to Currumbin after work tomorrow for the day with some friends, it was time i pulled my finger out and got stuck in. I've accomplished more than i thought i would today and did everything except what mum asked of me to do: pick up Jennas dog poo... oops! Now its dark, i can't see so that will have to wait till tomorrow.

Sunflowers at work made my day a lot brighter simply by looking at them, then a text message at the perfect moment that says 'your gorgeous.' I met someone who with just one look turns my stomach into a mass of butterflies cos everything he does is perfect. He makes me smile, giggle and blush (something i haven't done in a long time) and in his arms it feels so right. I don't know where this new encounter will lead me, but thats the adventure right? Its exciting, daring and definitely encouraging. I ended up with an unexpected valentines day simply by being with him. Nothing beats this feeling that i'm feeling - you know, the one you feel when you want to keep feeling it. Its good to be me and i'm glad things with Harley are definitely finished. I never should have gone back but i'm happy where i am today - with him not in any part of my life.

I know who i am, and who i may be, if i choose, and i choose to do what i love, be spontaneous and enjoy life's intricacies because thats what forms our ultimate identity. Im a leo, so i love to love and that i do with my family and friends. Giving the gift of a smile is something i enjoy doing and i can't see the point in dwelling on things i did or said yesterday, last week or even last year. I had an interesting conversation today about some people from work, that opened up my eyes to a decision i made well over a year ago. Today i realised i did the right thing. Separating my work life from my out-of-work life is the best thing i ever did. Its been a good break only cleaning in the mornings for two weeks and i know when i get back in the water filming the dolphin swims i'll have a fresh, new outlook. I don't miss dvds but i miss seeing the animals. Who doesn't have a smile on their face when they see a dolphin almost everyday?

Next week i have a very fulfilling week ahead with assignments, revision, work, a drive to Brisbane, birthday drinks and Soundwave. I've been pumped about this since the release of the line up and the purchase of my ticket. A few acts i look forward to are Iron Maiden, Sum 41, Slayer, Stone sour, Pennywise, Slash and Less than Jake. Im hitting it with my brother and my brother from another mother so it will be a great day/night. Although i start at 6am the next morning, i think i can handle it! The week after is mid-semester exams so i need some fun and excitement mixed in with my studies. Yoga classes will be my main focus next week - i got my heels down in my downward dog. I've been stretching practically every night aiming to gain my flexibility back to when i was 15. Its been difficult, yet when you see results you feel so much better, and it makes me want to work harder.

Im so anxious about tomorrow, i just want to sleep so its tomorrow already! Remember that feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment