There is nothing more wonderful, than what it feels like to be in the presence of such beauty, wisdom and grace.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Baby you're a firework

HERE, NOW & ALWAYS

...

or not.


Its just one of those things where no matter what people say, it doesn’t make things better. I feel lost, like I have no direction in life. Sure, I’m at uni finishing my degree but even that’s a wasted endeavor because I’m not even trying. I have no motivation to study, I rarely went to class the second half of the semester, and I’m tired all of the time; my muscles feel weak. It’s taken a toll on my body including my emotional well being, my personal relationships with friends, family and of course Jindy. It’s been 11 days and I’ve got it again.

This irregularity to my health has been going on all year. What started as something seemingly minor, its escalated and it’s like it doesn’t stop. No wonder I’m tired - my bodies working hard trying to fight this pest. It’s just an interfering monstrosity of a being! Anyway, I’ve seen the appropriate people and I can get it fixed soon enough – for quite a high price of course! Yet, something has to be done. I have an exam tomorrow that I’m totally unprepared for it and of course to my delight, this pest has impeccable timing, and has presented itself to me in time for my exam. YAY. . *rolls eyes*

I bought new bedding today, in time for summer and have completely changed my room. Kind of an early spring clean. I think that when my room is clean, something is wrong and it just doesn't feel right, but i know it will only stay like this until i get home tomorrow, then the jodie bomb will hit the house once again. 

Im really looking forward to my exams finishing. It will be complete me time with rest and relaxation. A hens night full of fun, dancing and laughter (perfect timing) and a wedding next saturday to top it all off seeing two of my most awesome friends come together as one family, with their little girl in tow :) Im definitely going to have to wipe my CF card to take many photos! 

You know i have a lot of positive things in my life yet i don't feel normal.

I just want to feel normal again and be appreciated for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment