There is nothing more wonderful, than what it feels like to be in the presence of such beauty, wisdom and grace.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

And it's time for a break!

Well it was that time again.. another birthday and this time my dads! I woke up with a pounding headache, teary, sore throat and sniffling but nevertheless jumped in the shower, dressed myself and headed out the door for my exam (of which i was totally unprepared for and did not study at all.. and have missed half the classes) but for some reason i just don't care. It's probably because of how i feel at the moment, yet this lack of motivation to study a subject i'm very interested in is telling me something. You know what, i'm just going to get it out there and say what's on my mind -

I just want to kiss you all over, and over again! (Hmm. What a predicament!!)


Is it really necessary for me to post that for everyone to read? Yes. Hey, we all know what it feels like when you just want to be in the arms of the person who makes you go all googly eyed like puss in boots off shrek! Well, that's what he does to me.

Boy am i glad university is over for the semester. I feel positive about next semester considering the surgery will be done and over with and i'll be on the up and outer - to infinity and beyond as they say energy wise at least. Iron tablets are helping - i'm just glad i know for sure what's going on with me now and why for over a year i've been having these aches and pains. I read over some blogs from last year and noticed that a lot of the time i talk of muscle aches and pains, so yes, i'm definitely happy knowing whats wrong and knowing it's nothing major. And no, i'm not pregnant, the baby would be here by now!! I guess i'm not camping anytime soon but hopefully going for a little holiday with my best girlfriend Nadine. You know, she is such an amazing friend and i feel so lucky to have her in my life. Close friendships are so important as we go through the hurdles life throws our way, because support is key and friends will always be there for you. I feel blessed to have a loving family like i do also. I mean, families sure have their own ups and downs and sometimes people just get irritating and moody, and sometimes you just want to be alone and not see anyone! Family is family, and when things are amazing they are there for you, and when you are heartbroken and hurt, they are there for you with open arms and loving hugs because they know you best and will love you no matter what, even if you punch the door in whilst losing it and being moody and speaking badly - like when i sometimes take out my own frustrations on them. Forgiving, and forgetting, loving and more, that's what family is for. We had a lovely birthday night with dad. We gave dad his presents and although i was late - i had some great presents in tow and a beautiful icecream cake from baskins (the very best!) it was another nice birthday spent together.

Let's be honest. On a completely different subject i'm feeling confused. I don't know what to do and i don't know the first step to making it all better except that i will continue doing what i love such as stretching, yoga and pole dancing because it makes me happy. My flame is burning out and needs a little oomph to ignite it and build back that burning flame! Take each day as it comes i suppose.

1minute until midnight and thats my cue to sleep! ARGH its thursday.. hens tonight in my hot red number and new heels oh bam! We are going to hit the dance floor and secretly say in our minds as we step onto it 'move bitches, this floors ours!' Girls, it's on the floor!!

okay, sleep time..

until the sun rises.. JP

No comments:

Post a Comment