There is nothing more wonderful, than what it feels like to be in the presence of such beauty, wisdom and grace.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

SLeepy Saturday

That ain't working, that's the way you do it. Money for nothing, chicks for free.

There is a constant saying that replays in my mind like a jukebox stuck on repeat, and its a one hit wonder that you don't find too wondrous. When pain hits us, it hits fast and we react in numerous ways to cope with the pain. Another day, another dollar. For a long time, i've only had one person i can be completely honest with, who won't pass judgment onto me, pretend like everything's okay all the time and offer constructive advice. Who doesn't give you the condescending pat and say 'there, there, you'll be alright.' I mean what is that? That's when they either don't know what to say about the situation or they simply can't be bothered and need to get on with their own lives. mm hmm..."Surely you jest!" as one of my colleagues would say. Sickness strikes again but this time i hit it with vitamin c tablets, cold and flu tablets, lozenges and my favorite betadine sore throat gargle. Trust me, i had chronic tonsillitis for over a year and a half and this stuff works wonders. I needed today off work but there was only going to be two staff on, so i went in anyway and after chugging down a mother can with my cold tablets and some time in the sun, i felt better. I still had a hazy feeling surrounding me and my head was heavy all day so my vegetable soup was the only option for lunch. I am obsessed with mixed berries lately and completely cant get enough of them. Sometimes its carrots, sometimes its berries. Its strange, i don't even feel like chocolate or lollies, just berries and vegetables. Perhaps my body is trying to tell me something? For dinner i had lots of water, feel pretty dehydrated, and mango, berries and yoghurt. I'm just not that hungry, i don't really have a big appetite as you can tell and all i want to do is relax in the sun with a group of friends. Im tired but I'm trying not to drink energy drinks... as usual, i say this every month but its hard, i love the taste of them and i'm completely immune to the caffeine content. I think my body is just trying to fight this infection. I felt better going to work, yet tonight i feel terrible. It's draining me but im okay:) I have trouble sleeping, a hopeless dreamer - i dream constantly each night. I could write a movie about all the adventures i've had in my sleep. Some have been pretty scary and others fascinating and so exciting. The last dream? Bitten by a brown snake the size of a boa constrictor and left to die at dolphin cove.. great huh!?

Despite a few situations getting messy, i was confident tonight in myself, picked up my guitar and pretty much played it like id been playing for months. After wards, i was so pleased with myself i researched guitar teachers on the coast but really only want to learn from my old teacher. Gosh its pouring down rain! It just came out of nowhere. And a shiver down my spine, i think thats my cue to head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment