There is nothing more wonderful, than what it feels like to be in the presence of such beauty, wisdom and grace.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Not just a boring sack of flesh!!

Well at least im living A LIFE.

So its just past midnight and im sipping my camomile tea about to take a restavit planning on having a decent nights sleep! Although at times you know i feel like i wake up and i've been running a marathon at the rate my dreams go. There full of surprises and miraculous adventures i can tell you now, and nonetheless. It's like i jump from different continents and become ten different people. To what excitement will my dreams hold tonight? I can only imagine. I am imagination so dream a little dream.

Well, i woke up this morning and realised i should get my va jay jay zapped for a hair removal treatment, le eyebrows waxed and a new fringe cut - looks like im on my way to being summer ready! Now all i need is a new bikini, cancel my gym membership and take a cruise on my new bicycle. I don't need a gym to exercise as im a lot more motivated by myself and being able to just get out in the open and do my own thing excites me a hell of a lot more. I chilled out for the most part of the day, listened to sum 41 and eric clapton (random i know) completed a quarter of the elephant puzzle, walked the dog, watched neighbours and figured out what im going to paint next. I am missing Rockhampton. I sigh at the thought of this. I never meant to meet anyone than a young lad tattooed up from Gympie steps into my rear view mirror so to speak and objects in the mirror are closer than they appear and now i just can't get enough. If i could offer you one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it. Better put on my sunscreen (you to mister 'i wear a long sleeve shirt!') Im off to the beach tomorrow afternoon with my dad and the dog and whoever else wants to come, as the weather is just beautiful and im keen for some sunshine, exercise and a hit of vitamin d.

Rocky has turned out to be even better than i thought. Thank you Brisbane Electrical, im off to la la land to ride a big jet plane and im not coming back! (not for a few hours, please, we have tales to travel upon)

Until the stars fall, i cherish the thought,

JP xx

PS: a kiss is a peculiar proposition... and proposition me you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment