There is nothing more wonderful, than what it feels like to be in the presence of such beauty, wisdom and grace.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Update

Late at night, I find myself stewing over ideas in my head about which direction to go. I often think to myself "what is the point of this?" I feel like Aristotle, in the days he wrote his infamous Nicomachean Ethics, of which is ultimately to determine how best to achieve happiness. I'm constantly searching for something new and exciting to do, follow or believe in. I struggle to shut out negative thoughts whilst trying to fall asleep. When i notice a negative thought drifting in i say to myself "no, this isn't the time for this, this is my safe zone" and i imagine throwing those negative thoughts into a bag and zipping it up. May seem silly but it works. When something works, do it.

I'm craving a change of scenery, at least for a few days. After an unexpected late night phone call from someone i didn't think id hear from again, it sort of cemented the idea in my head that yes, i need a change. Therefore, Rockhampton seems like a good enough place to start and tomorrow im booking flights to Rocky and i'm going alone.

Positive affirmation #1 for Rockhampton

"i am reliant, self-confident, and full of determination and independence"



No comments:

Post a Comment