There is nothing more wonderful, than what it feels like to be in the presence of such beauty, wisdom and grace.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Character changes everything

I came here to tell you two things. The first, that life is immense and we bravely go into it everyday. The second, I've been wanting to write about something in my blog that matters greatly to me, and my life. After careful consideration and deep thinking, tossing and turning of a night time, I've decided I'm not going to write about it. I realise now it doesn't matter. None of it matters because ive seen what matters and what I should be putting my energy into. When someone comes into your life, unexpected, you either let them in slowly, build something special or shut them out.

Show some empathy and open your eyes. Maybe it's too difficult to see past your own wants and needs and demonstrate something more than rainchecks and self centred behavior. Faith and hope shines a light on our personal insecurities, whatever they might be. We're just two ordinary people; you and me. As they say, time will turn us into statues, eventually..

No comments:

Post a Comment